Promotional badges may not have been seen as promotional items but they did promote whoever the wearer was. Today we will share 5 great suggestions for where you can use promotional badges to help you advertise your products or services.
1. Exhibitions: Most people exhibiting at such events go for the more common printed pens or printed t-shirts etc. Some will give away promotional notepads or promotional keychain. By offering free printed badges you are giving visitors something to wear there or then or to take away in their goodie bags for later.
2. Rock Concerts: This are the places where almost everyone is wearing something to do with the bands that are appearing. Promotional badges printed with the names or pictures of the bands are perfect promotional gifts.
3. Sales Area: Printed name badges are of course used by most companies in some form or another especially in the area where sales or promotion is conducted.. Supermarkets such as Tesco and Carrefour use button badges all the time to advertise their products and special deals.
4. Clubs and Association: They are massive users of promotional badges. Football clubs such as Manchester United or Chelsea would sell tens of thousands of these sorts of badges every season because people put them onto their printed jackets or embroidered polo shirts.
5. Schools: Remember when we’re in school, where we used to have different badge for different association or club we join in school? Some of our colleagues print motivational quote on button badge and distribute among them as a their group trademark. Senior schools may use printed metal badges to differentiate between different houses or age groups.
So the next time you are looking for some inexpensive and cost effective promotional products please do think of using promotional badges. They will give you great exposure and great value and the recipients will be delighted to have been given them.