There are many types of promotional products available, and badges can be utilized for this purpose. Promotional badges can be used effectively for political campaigners, product campaigns, corporate promotions, concerts and charities. These types of badges are also a valuable tool for staff awards and recognition. Many business sectors have benefited from the mass appeal of a well designed promotional badge.
When gift give-aways form a part of a marketing campaign, it makes sense to find a promotional product that offers a bit of an edge, and still fits in with the give-away ideal of being practical and long lasting.
Promotional badges are available in many styles and colours, sizes and materials. Printed badges are also available as button, enamel, flexible 2D, flexible 3D, die stamped or embroidered badges. To generate good sales and make a good profit, the products have to be communicated to the customers, and in marketing this is commonly known as promotion. Promotional badges are one step forward to achieving this ideal.
Contact Us NOW to place your order!
Sales Person : +6019.3233.812
Email Address : Sales@MyBulkPrint.com
Hottest button badge machine by DIYPrintingSupply is the a machine that YOU must have if you’re entering button badge making business.
This machine is manual and practical quick-change mechanism for the production of various buttons and pins.
You may choose your different button badge shapes and sizes such as Round 58mm, 44mm, 32mm, 25mm and Oval (57mm x 45mm). The amazing part is button badge machine by DIYPrintingSupply are able to produce 200 button badges per hour continuously. WOW!!!
For your info, button badge making business is a low cost high profit business (believe it or not, you can get up to 500% profit margin). Button badge is suitable for promotional activity where most company are interested to buy in higher quantity. The more they purchase, the more you earn. So, Don’t Miss It!!!!
GET STARTED WITH BUTTON BADGE PRINTING BUSINESS TODAY!!!
CONTACT US NOW!!!
~ Customer Satisfaction is Our Priority ~
Promotional badges may not have been seen as promotional items but they did promote whoever the wearer was. Today we will share 5 great suggestions for where you can use promotional badges to help you advertise your products or services.
1. Exhibitions: Most people exhibiting at such events go for the more common printed pens or printed t-shirts etc. Some will give away promotional notepads or promotional keychain. By offering free printed badges you are giving visitors something to wear there or then or to take away in their goodie bags for later.
2. Rock Concerts: This are the places where almost everyone is wearing something to do with the bands that are appearing. Promotional badges printed with the names or pictures of the bands are perfect promotional gifts.
3. Sales Area: Printed name badges are of course used by most companies in some form or another especially in the area where sales or promotion is conducted.. Supermarkets such as Tesco and Carrefour use button badges all the time to advertise their products and special deals.
4. Clubs and Association: They are massive users of promotional badges. Football clubs such as Manchester United or Chelsea would sell tens of thousands of these sorts of badges every season because people put them onto their printed jackets or embroidered polo shirts.
5. Schools: Remember when we’re in school, where we used to have different badge for different association or club we join in school? Some of our colleagues print motivational quote on button badge and distribute among them as a their group trademark. Senior schools may use printed metal badges to differentiate between different houses or age groups.
So the next time you are looking for some inexpensive and cost effective promotional products please do think of using promotional badges. They will give you great exposure and great value and the recipients will be delighted to have been given them.