Do you know by using your personal computer, you can design your own button badge. Don’t feel trouble if you don’t have specific software such as Adobe Photoshop. Because by using a basic program such as Microsoft office like paint or word, you still can do it. As long as the program has the ability to care, basic shape, change color, adding text and clip art. Easy, right?
Below were a very easy step you can follow to design your own button badge:
1. Click to Open of any program that you want to use, in this case, it’s either Microsoft Word or Paint.
2. Next, choose a shape tool in order to create a basic badge shape like a circle or rectangle. Change the size with the measure 2.25 to 3.0 inches (normal size for button badge). You may use a ruler to ensure the size is accurate.
3. Choose your favorite color and fill it in the shape you had drawn before. There are many choices of color in the color menu or you can click to custom shade that will offer more choices of color.
4. Now, you may use the text tool and write your own slogan or words on top of your badge. You can change the size and type’s of fonts for your text to make it looks more outstanding from the background. You also can add image to make it looks interesting.
5. Before saving the files, make sure you resize the badge accurately and leave a plain border about 1/4 inch around the design. This is to avoid your button badge design was cut off during the badge making.
6. Once done, print your design using the inkjet paper. You can use scissors or badge circle cutter to cut the design accurately. Now your design is ready to be processed as a button badge by using button badge making machine.
Start Your Button Badge Making Business with DIYPrintingSupply.com TODAY!! CONTACT US NOW!!!
Button and badge making are very enjoyable and relatively easy. It’s also can be really cool to decorate and personalise a button badge. With a very simple decoration, you can pin it anywhere you like. Making owns button badge is quick, simple and as its customised, there won’t be anyone else having same badge as yours. Interesting??
How to Make Your Own Button Badge? Follow this 5 step:
Design: With the use of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator etc. uses your creativity and imaginations to create the designs you love.
Print: Once finished design, it’s time to print. Remember before printing, your design got the correct size or diameter of the button badge. You also must know that you should print your image on regular printer paper.
Cut: Cut them as accurate and precise as you can. You can use scissors or blade (but believe me it would take longer time) or you can use Button Badge Die Cutter. Easy, fast and accurate cuts.
Clamp: Press the image by turning the holders. You can see the pieces in the image will be under the press. Next, just press down the handle and the pieces should disappear.
Wasting time for cutting out your badge artwork as a single image per time or perhaps would like to have someone cutting whilst you are making buttons, well this button badge die cutter is what you are looking for. Die cutting is an old process created for printing companies and processes designed to “punch out” different shapes from paper.
The purpose of die cutting is to mass produce shapes made from paper. There are many different kinds of products that require the use of a die cutting machine. Each die cutting tool has a slightly different purpose. Large die cutting machines are designed to produce many cuts of the same design very quickly. Hand die cutters are designed to make small batches of die cuts for numerous purposes.
Get high quality button badge machine and die cutter for business use from Malaysia one stop button badge machines, equipments, materials supplier DIYPrintingSupply.com.
Available sizes: 75mm, 58mm, 44mm, 32mm, 25mm (Round), Oval and Square
Start Your Button Badge Making Business with Button Badge Machine TODAY
CONTACT US NOW!!!