Button Badge is one of the most popular item in gifts industry because it’s cheaper than others, easy to distributed and flexible for any occasions.
In this article, we will share 3 reasons why people loves to choose button badges
Button Badges as a Money Maker:
There are millions of quotes you may find from the internet. There are quotes for life, business, loves, friendships and many more. This is because, most people nowadays loves to make this quote as their decorations. Don’t get it? Here some of the example:
Do you have an idea for a clever saying? Why not print it on a button badge, and sell it for profits. Do you know, you can get gross profit for 498% from one button badge? As long as the design is great, many will buy from you.
Button Badges as Part of Your Marketing Campaign:
You can always use button badges for your company marketing activity. The picture below is an example of how we use button badge as a medium to promote our business.
In “One Drop One Hope” campaign, we use button badge as a free gift to all participants who involved in donating blood on this day. We make sure all recipients know that the badge is from us by print our company logo on the badge.
Button Badges for FUN
Are you planning to throwing a big party or do you still looking for souvenir on your wedding? Custom-make button badges is a unique souvenir which everybody will love it, keep it and remember it. You can either distributed the badges during wedding day or after the ceremony when you sending a thank you card to them 🙂
Wedding Favour ideas
- Buttons with the bride and groom’s engagement photo
- Buttons with the bride and groom photos as children
- Bride Side/ Groom Side Buttons
- Bachelorette/Bachelor Party Buttons
Party Favor Ideas
- Photo Buttons of your guest of honour as a child or in an embarrassing pose
- Photo Buttons with the events name or theme
- Photo Badges with the name of the guest
The possibilities with button badge are limitless. The opportunities to make profit with button badge making business is everywhere. Don’t miss the chance to be part of this awesome business!
If you want to do well and at the same time promote your business, you should try doing so with button badges. Button badges with motivational words are great to be distributed at hospitals. There are many fun ideas that you can do with button badges for hospital projects.
Button Badge for Children: All hospitals must include children’s ward. Logically, children are often afraid to stay in the hospitals. You can help take their minds off their sickness for a while by bringing your button badge machine in the middle of the ward and demonstrate button badge making in front of these children. Have them participate in the process by taking their opinions on the choice of colours, the words and designs of the button badge. Once done, distribute the badges to these children. We are sure simple activities like this will be a day that they will never forget.
Button Badge for New Parents: Create button badge with words such as “Hello Dad”, “New Dad”, “New Mom” “It’s a Girl!”, “It’s a Boy!”, etc. and distribute to those who are waiting for a newborn. This will help calm the parents especially the mom. Who knows, this badge might act as their lucky charm in the labor room later.
Button Badge for Elders: No, it is not weird giving button badge to your parents or grandparents during their stay in the hospitals. Button badges with simple motivational words will make them happy and forget about their illness for a minute or two.
How does this activity help your business? This is how you do:
- Don’t forget to mention where you are from during the presentation in front of the children. Yes the children might skip this info, but not their parents, family or relatives.
- Add your business name on the button badge. Make sure the receiver can view your business name clearly. If possible, add your contact details as well, so they can contact you.
- Prepare business brochures or name cards that specifically mentions your products or services and distribute to your audience during your button badge distributions. With a little luck, from 1000 people who received it, 10% might become your high prospects?
“Success is where preparation and opportunity meet…” Bobby Unser~
In gift printing business, you must know how to design and play with your creativity. Personalised button badge usually do not required too many wording or picture.
However, we know some of us are not technology literate. However, this is not the reason you shouldn’t involved in this business. In this article, we will share the basic ways to design a button badge for button badge making business starter.
For additional information, there are numbers of design applications you can used using your computer or laptop. However, in this post, as we want to share to you the most basic ways to design a button badge, so we will used Microsoft Office software.
Are you ready to learn? For start, open program you wish to use, either Microsoft Paint or Microsoft Word.
- Click on the shape tool to create a basic circular-badge shape. Re-size it so that the badge measures a badge width of 2.25 inches or 3 inches. Use a ruler to check the width of the badge shape on the screen or check the size by holding up an existing badge.
- Fill the shape with the color of your choice from the color menu. Choose a custom shade by selecting the custom color menu, which will offer more choices.
- Use the text tool to write a funny word or slogan on the face of your badge. Center the text or lay out your words in a random style for your badge design. Leave a plain border around the text or image field of about 1/4 inch, so that your words or image won’t get cut off of the badge face during the badge-making process. Create your own font in Paint by drawing the letters and filling them in with color, as an alternative method.
- Insert a clip art image from the clip art menu and resize it to fit onto your badge interface. You could also create your own image by hand and scan it into your computer, or create an image in Paint and save it.
- Print your badge design using inkjet paper. Use a badge circle cutter to cut out your designs that are ready to be turned into badges using your badge-making machine.
Button badge is suitable individual or corporate occasions. Start your own
button badge making business with DIYPrintingSupply.com and earn more than 198% profits. Good Luck!
Start Your Button Badge Making Business with DIYPrintingSupply.com TODAY!!
CONTACT US NOW!!!
~ Customer Satisfaction is Our Priority ~
Button badge 1st seen in 1896 by one company called Whitehead and Hoag in New Jersey. But during that time, button badge had a cloth front, not similar to what he have now. This patch been sowed onto a jacket, cloth that frequently used in the military for ranking identification purposed.
Button badge on that time become most prominent item same as postal stamps.
Most scouting organizations using badges to delegated their scouts group and ranks. Throughout the times, difference type and badge design introduced to the world.
In the early years, button badges were used to promote important people such as politicians, actors and sports star. They use button badge to be distributed as a way to appreciate their followers and fans.
Button badges are very fun and fresh with the sizes, different background, wording, etc. Nowadays, badges are not just come with badge pins, but it has also come with magnetic back, key rings, bottle opener back, mirror back, cell phone charms and many other personalised products.
Due to this phenomena, we at DIYPrintingSupply.com offer button badge making business package for you to make money with this fun job. Click here for button badge making business package or contact us today!!
Generate Higher Income with Button Badge Making Business
at DIYPrintingSupply.com! CONTACT US NOW!!!
~ Customer Satisfaction is Our Priority ~
Have you ever saw people wearing colorful and big sized button badge that is not matched with what they are wearing but still looks outstanding? Well, that is obviously some way how branding is advertised. Button badge is just a medium, the words that are printed on the badge is the main reason why they willing to wear this badge.
Not everything about button badge is just for promotional activity. There are also people wear the badge to add accessories and looks trendy. But Why Button Badge?
- Button Badge is fun!
- Button Badge is collectable
- Button Badge can carry a message or make a statement
- Button Badge is walking, talking Billboards!
- You can add Button Badge at a hat, shirts, handbag, jacket, you name it..
- Button Badge helps you to promote businesses and campaigns
- Button Badge provides identification
- Button Badge is great as a gift away for birthdays and occasions
- Button Badge can make you think what are the message
- Button Badge can make you laugh with the cheerful design
Looking for personalised button badge for any reason’s and any occasion??
Contact us today for the best price!!!
Mr Steven (013.3232.891) or email: email@example.com
Mr Lim (019.3232.812) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org